Sunday 1 March 2015

BTS : Shooting with Shannon Swift


Today I had the pleasure of shooting with my fabulous new sponsor, Shannon Swift!

 The lovely Shannon and her boyfriend Dan, who assisted on the shoot, drove over from Nottingham to Leicester this morning to shoot a few sets around my home then we headed out on location for a few more looks before the rain and cold drove us back inside. All hair and makeup was done by me and styling was a joint effort between Shannon and myself.



The stunning and awesome Abbie of 'Little Wing Handmade' recently sent me a package of jewellery from her new line to shoot and we managed to incorporate a few pieces along with a few other bits and bobs from designer friends on today's shoot!

I'll hopefully be shooting with Shannon again soon in Nottingham so watch this space!

Here are a few behind-the-scenes shots and makeup selfies from a selection of today's looks, any pieces by independent designers have been credited.



Bodysuit: Catriona Stewart Clothing
Necklace: Little Wing Handmade


  

Nipple Pasties: Rainbow Blush Boutique
Necklace: Little Wing Handmade



 Necklace and ring: Little Wing Handmade



Necklace and ring: Little Wing Handmade



 Necklace: Little Wing Handmade


Not all the looks we shot are pictured above so there'll be some surprises for you when the final images are released, I've already seen a few edited shots this evening and I can't wait to see the others!






No comments:

Post a Comment