Monday 18 May 2015

General Update

So if you follow me elsewhere you'll probably have noticed that my twitter and Instagram have been particularly busy lately but other than that I've not really been posting a lot anywhere else!




My trusty laptop recently died on me so I've lost 4+ years worth of photos (including anything taken recently that isn't still on my SD card in my camera) as well as a tonne of pre-written posts and bookmarks of things to write about! On top of all this I've also managed to lose my camera charger somewhere in between travelling about so much recently for work and shoots so I'm unable to take any new photos for posts until I find it or buy a new one!

For now, I'll be updating majorly with photos I have on my SD card and making do with my work laptop and other camera although it's taking a while to get through everything!

Thank you for bearing with me whilst I get everything sorted and if you'd like more regular updates please feel free to check me out on other social media in the mean time:


Personal Instagram: @tbexfisher
Tattooing Instagram: @pixie_artist
Modelling Instagram: @thelittlebocreep
Twitter: @bexbocreep



No comments:

Post a Comment