Thursday 30 July 2015

Little One Wears:

So I've been meaning to start posting more ootd/wiwt fashion posts and finally got round to photographing/filming my very first one a couple of weeks ago with help from my good friend and co-worker Kiah!

As mentioned in my last post (you can read it here!) I've been sans charger for my good camera so had to make do with my little snapshot camera on this occasion! Apologies for the poor quality, mainly in the video, I now have my charger back (yay!) so the next few posts will be back to their usual awesome quality!

I'm also now a member of LB and WIWT and will be posting more outfit posts there in the very near future. Please make sure you check me out and give me a follow if you use either of them and like what you see!

Here's my look for my Father's Day meal out 'Daddy's Girl'



Outfit details:

Sunglasses: Ted Baker | Metallic vest: Vintage | Layered mesh tutu skirt: Topshop | Suede knot-front platform wedges: Bebo



If anyone is particularly interested in knowing makeup details, just let me know and I'll post more about them in my next outfit posts or do seperate motd posts if that's something you'd prefer to see!










No comments:

Post a Comment